Financial communication; Sale of the block of 58.2% of the share capital
28 December 2020
Al-Karama Holding and CARTHAGE CEMENT will hold a financial communication on Monday 28 December at 15:00 at the Arab Institute of Business Leaders (AIBL), Les Berges du Lac I, in Tunis.
Mr Adel Grar, Chief Executive Officer of Al-Karama Holding and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Carthage Cement, and Mr Brahim Sanaa, Chief Executive Officer of Carthage Cement, Facilitate this F20 financial communication and progress on the transfer.
Following the announcement of the list of candidates for the sale of the 58.2% share capital of Carthage Cement, a progress report will be presented.
Recall that the pre-qualified candidates are:
- CEMOLINS INTERNACIONAL, S.L.U. (Spain)
- The MAJDA TUNISIA SA Company
- The company LES CIMENTS ARTIFICIELS TUNISIENS SA
- The SECIL - COMPANHIA GERAL DE CAL E CIMENTO S.A. Consortium (Portugal) and the SOCIÉTÉ DES CIMENTS DE GABES SA
- The Consortium M. BOUREIMA OUEDRAOGO (Burkina Faso) and the Company PETROLCEM SRL (Italy).